Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed. Nuclear Energy Insider do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from Nuclear Energy Insider.
The Hilton Cardiff hotel is located in the heart of the city and is a five minutes’ drive from the railway station and 30 minutes from Cardiff International Airport. Offering the best in Welsh hospitality, this Cardiff hotel is directly opposite Cardiff Castle, and just minutes from the St David's 2 shopping experience. Relax with a swim in the pool or enjoy a beauty treatment at The Escape or let off some steam with a work out in the gym. Explore Cardiff attractions like the Millennium Centre, Millennium Stadium, The National History Museum, St Fagans, Techinquest and Cardiff Bay.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- All 197 bedrooms are fully air conditioned and have separate walk-in showers.
- From standard guest rooms to Junior Suites, all rooms have WiFi
- Stay in an Executive Room and gain access to the exclusive Executive Lounge, situated on the 7th floor with excellent views of the city.
- Baggage Storage
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Electric Service
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shoe Shine Stand
- Beauty Treatment Rooms
- Escape Spa
- Fitness Room
- Livingwell Health Club
- Steam Room
From Cardiff International Airport
- Take A4226 signed Barry/Cardiff.
- After 3 miles A4050 until 5th Roundabout.
- Take A48 and follow signs for City Centre
From Bristol Airport
- A38- City Centre onto A3029 merge into A4.
- Follow M5
- Take M49 onto M4 and over seven crossing
- take A48 to City Centre
Please visit the website for directions:
Hotel Driving Directions
Nuclear Energy Insider
Direct: +44 (0) 207 375 7177
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext 7177