Develop forward looking strategies to deliver cost-effective nuclear decommissioning and waste management programmes
Leading names already confirmed include:
Head of Performance Management
Anticipation and Graphite Treatment Project Manager
Group Vice President
Decommissioning Project Manager
Harwell Delicensing Project Manager
Section Head of Decommissioning and Environmental Remediation
Head of Geological Disposal Facility
- Pick up crucial lessons from UK SLCs, European utilities and Parent Body Organisations so you can identify key areas of growth for your business in 2014
- Implement revolutionary new technologies by assessing initial successes in organics destruction, robotics, radiation measurement instrumentation and more
- Take away lessons from the most influential international decommissioning projects from accross Europe and the US
- Hear from renowned experts in waste treatment and geological disposal so you can identify future trends in Europe’s waste management game plan
- Build a robust decommissioning and waste management strategy by implementing techniques from across the oil and gas and chemical disposal industries
Over 100 already confirmed for this year's event, including:
Plus we've added a host of new features for the 2014 event:
- Premium Online Networking Suite: Take networking to the next level! Ensure you meet your clients and potential customers by scheduling meetings before the event
- Spotlight on Geological Disposal: exclusive interactive sessions on global geological disposal and waste management to help overcome uncertainty regarding waste legacy sites
- Focused Roundtable Discussions: Have your say on the issues covered at this year's event! We will be providing focused discussions based on industry challenges, issues and projects
A must for the nuclear industry – for the UK and the world
Andy Charrabarti, Rizzo UK Limited
The event was very well put together, attracting a high standard of speakers and delegates. Very worthwhile
Chris Wright, Matom McGee
Excellent event, outstanding opportunity to engage with customers, suppliers and stakeholders
Keith Miller, National Nuclear Laboratory
Information rich conference covering all key areas in the UK today
Adrian Worker, Ch2M Hill
Hear from leading experts to overcome your challenges!
To understand the significant challenges facing the UK nuclear decommissioning industry, Pcubed engaged leading industry experts in the nuclear decommissioning industry through an online survey.
It is clear that there are a plethora of challenges facing the nuclear decommissioning and waste management industries. Whatever your position in the industry, the 5th Annual Nuclear Decommissioning Conference will help you overcome these challenges with insight from world renowned experts.
Too see how we can help, download the brochure here
Group discounts are also available
To make the most of the Nuclear Decommissioning Conference you will need a group on site. Why not bring existing clients, potential clients or colleagues and benefit from our group booking discounts?
PLUS if you book before January 31st and purchase five passes or more you will receive two more passes completely free of charge.
To find out more simply email Mike with GROUP in the subject bar: email@example.com
Nuclear Energy Insider
Direct: +44 (0) 207 375 7177
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext 7177