Work with leading industry experts to improve existing decommissioning and waste management strategies
Top 2017 Speakers Already Confirmed!
Director Nuclear Decommissioning Services
Director of Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Waste Technology and Research Reactor Division
Head of Estimating
Head of Radioactive Waste Management Infrastructure
Head of Decommissioning
Head of Cost
Back for the 8th year, Europe’s leading nuclear decommissioning and waste management conference unites the leading industry experts to address the industry’s biggest challenges, opportunities and innovations. With over 250 executives under one roof this forum provides the platform to present yourself at the cutting edge of the next generation of shutdown.
The Industry’s Chosen Themes for 2017:
- Hear from international trade experts on the best practice for trading more effectively throughout Europe to ensure you are at the forefront of the decommissioning and waste management market
- Enhance your understanding of the latest European regulatory updates to recognise the current policy improvements and the impacts they will have on the industry
- Gain an insight into how European utilities plan on optimising decommissioning strategies to enhance cost-effectiveness and reduce the escalation of costs
- Address the global challenge of public acceptance by learning newly discovered techniques to establish the support of nuclear waste management within communities
- Develop your understanding of the optimal strategies for financing NPP decommissioning to effectively and consistently estimate back end costs and deal with cost uncertainties
Brand New and Exclusive for 2017 – Insight You Can’t Get Anywhere Else
- NEW interactive workshop on exporting nuclear skills, products and services throughout Europe: Hear from trade experts from all of Europe’s biggest decommissioning markets to understand how to take advantage of international supply chain opportunities. Listen to expert presentations, participate in roundtables and meet face-to-face with the people who can help expand your European business operations
- A brand-new focus on the waste management track, with exclusive presentations by leading experts from BEIS and OECD NEA discussing geological disposal, waste management, interim storage and more, ensuring you can benefit from the growing waste management market.
- An exclusive financing session to establish the evolving practices in cost estimation, contracting strategy and benchmarking to reduce decommissioning cost uncertainties across the industry.
Why NDC 2017?
Senior level attendees
Hours of Cutting Edge Industry Presentations
Hours of Dedicated Networking
Expert Industry Speakers
Decommissioning and Waste Management Tracks
Agenda at a Glance
Day 1 – March 24
Find Out How to Do Decommissioning and Waste Management Business Across Europe in This New Interactive Workshop
A Dedicated Industry Update, Regulatory Variations Across Europe and How Utility’s are Optimising Strategy
Day 2 – March 25
Utility Case Studies Sharing Lessons Learned and the
Latest Optimal Decommissioning Innovations
Industry Challenges of Waste Disposal and Characterisation
Hear why the industry’s leading figures return to the meeting year on year
"Great networking event where you can meet companies that are leading the way in the European nuclear industry"- Magnox
"A valuable topical insight into the strategy, knowledge base and new development in the nuclear decommissioning sector"- Sellafield
"The content was varied and highly relevant. The attendees were a good mix of contractors, regulators, licence holders with a strong international presence"- Sellafield
"A good mix of high level strategy through to case studies on real projects"- AWE
"Excellent event, outstanding opportunity to engage with customers, suppliers and stakeholders"- NNL