Address international licensing, financing and selection hurdles to create a long term SMR and Advanced Reactor deployment strategy
The largest SMR and advanced reactor meeting in the world is back for 2016 and bigger than ever. Bringing together 200+ decision makers from the industry's major buyers, technology designers, service providers and regulatory bodies, nowhere else will you get the tools to bring the next generation of nuclear from design to commercial reality.
- Get exclusive case studies from across the globe on the progress of SMR deployment and feasibility programs
- Learn how to develop a robust approach to SMR and advanced reactor regulation in order to overcome licensing hurdles
- Ensure the economics of SMRs and advanced reactors are viable so you can finance the deployment of new nuclear programs
- Discover the alternative applications of SMRs and advanced reactor technology for military, industrial, desalination and heating purposes
- Assess the development of the leading advanced reactor technologies in order to incorporate them into your nuclear deployment strategy
- Build the international SMR supply chain and become part of the modular build revolution
The industry's #1 meeting point - over 100 executives from top organizations already confirmed to attend
Registrations for the International SMR and Advanced Reactor Summit are up by over 120% on this time last year! Make sure you don't miss out on your place at this industry leading meeting - secure your seat before February 19 and save $400. Group bookings are available for 2+ attendees - bring along the team.
Capitalize on SMRs' and advanced reactors' unprecedented momentum: See what's new to the agenda for 2016 to help you achieve this
- Co-located with the Nuclear Construction Summit
Hear from Southern, SCANA, NEI and more on large scale modular construction challenges and successes; see how lessons learned can be applied to the next generation of nuclear
- Exclusive Advanced Reactor Showcase
Attend the Advanced Reactor Showcase to see the leading international designs for Generation IV and V reactors and understand how they're working to move from the lab to the grid
- Nuclear Supply Chain Workshop
Find out how you can become part of the global SMR supply chain in an exclusive workshop to establish how you can ensure your products and services are utilized in new reactors
Take a look at who you'll meet at the 2016 Summit - more names to be added soon!
Nowhere else will you meet all of the individuals driving forward the development of SMRs and advanced reactors in one room. With delegations confirmed from China, Canada, Jordan, Belgium, US, UK and more this is truly the global meeting point for the industry. Take a look below at just a handful of the people you'll meet.
Showcase your products and services to the industry's top decision makers
With a dozen exhibitors and industry leading sponsors the International SMR and Advanced reactor Summit is the place to meet the industry’s elite. NuScale, CNNC and more are supporting the Summit as sponsors - make sure you're showcasing your products and services alongside these industry leaders.
Contact Rob McManus at email@example.com for more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
Group discounts available for 2+ attendees
With 100+ top nuclear execs already confirmed to attend, including utilities and government bodies, this is the premier event of 2016 to help you understand the limitless possibilities for SMRs and advanced reactors.
Group discounts are available for 2+ attendees so make sure your organization is well enough represented to attend both the SMR and Nuclear Construction tracks, plus make the most of all the networking opportunities on offer.
To find out more simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Industry Analyst
Nuclear Energy Insider
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7528