Enhance your MENA nuclear new build strategy and secure contracts in this $200bn market with our exclusive data, forecasts & analysis
Over the next 15 years, as many as 37 new reactors could be built at a cost of up to $200bn. The MENA Nuclear New Build Report will give you all the information you need to successfully enter this lucrative market, including:
- Identify key MENA regions and understand their growth plans over the next 5 years to aid your business planning
- Understand which reactor vendors and EPC contractors are winning contracts to prioritize your business development efforts
- Discover NQA requirements in key MENA markets in order to win and execute work compliantly
- Gain exclusive access to key decision maker opinions on nuclear development in the region including Shaw, Westinghouse, Fluor, Parsons, Toshiba, CH2M Hill, Worley Parsons and many others...Â
- Understand the specific construction challenges of the MENA region and develop your strategy accordingly to ensure successful, profitable projects
This report is essential intelligence for any organization seeking to develop an effective nuclear new build strategy that is compliant, safe and cost effective and will improve your market share in this booming $200bn industry.
Get access to the latest expert market analysis. Download the FREE Report Brochure here
Informative and discussed a range of issues of great importance to first of a kind nuclear nations.
Dr. George Sacca, Director, Jordan Atomic Energy Commission.
Report Methodology - In-Depth Interviews...
Nuclear Energy Insider carried out in-depth interviews with C-level executives of industry leading reactor vendors, EPC contractors and consultants with real experience operating in the MENA nuclear industry.
Some of the companies that contributed to this report include:
- Mott Macdonald
- Booz & Co.
- CH2M Hill
- EXCEL Services
- Worley Parsons
- Organization of CANDU Industries
For a detailed methodology, contents and list of figures request a brochure here
Peer reviewed by an independent expert...
This report was peer-reviewed by Dr. Gail H. Marcus, an independent nuclear energy expert with more than 30 years of experience. Dr. Marcus has previously worked as:
- Director-General of the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) in Paris
- Principal Deputy Director of the DOE Office of Nuclear Energy, Science and Technology
- Various positions at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
The Nuclear Energy Insider report of on Middle East Nuclear New Build provides an excellent review of the current status and issues relating to nuclear power development in the key countries in the area that have expressed interest in this technology. It is a valuable reference for anyone interested in doing business in this area.
Dr. Gail H. Marcus, an independent nuclear energy expert
The report provides answers to pressing strategic issues...
Plan your entry strategy into the MENA nuclear market with our unique insight and analysis. Benefit from:
- An unbiased look at the opportunities and risks of operating in these markets to protect your business
- Leading executive insights with real experience in MENA nuclear including Shaw, Westinghouse, Fluor, Parsons, Toshiba, CH2M Hill, Worley Parsons
- A breakdown of potential partners and competitors amongst the companies that are involved in the region to prioritize and focus your business development effort
Nuclear Markets Forecast & Analysis to 2030
- Get realistic scenarios for market growth in the region
- Find out estimates of Nuclear spending per country including safety, non-safety and infrastructure
- Project pipeline: uncover actual project start dates
Nuclear Programs Update
- Identify the nations with the most advance nuclear programs
- Access details on each countries nuclear programs
- Insight into the technology selection: find out which nuclear reactor technologies are likely to be installed in the region
Countries analyzed include: Turkey, the UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar - giving you an in-depth and detailed review of the MENA region.
The Middle East Nuclear New Build Report is an excellent resource and provides real insight into the issues affecting the development of nuclear power in the region. Congratulations to Nuclear Energy Insider on a job well done.
Seth Grae, President and CEO, Lightbridge Corp.
Who should buy this report?
- Nuclear Component Manufacturers - You'll gain an insight into NQA requirements in key markets that you are targeting for expansion in one easy to digest report. You'll also get exclusive insight into the reactor vendors and EPC contractors who are winning business in these markets to aid your business planning
- Service Providers - Purchasing this report will enable you to understand the specific challenges operating in the region, allowing you to tailor your service offering to meet the needs of potential client
Secure your copy today to ensure you do not miss out on this vital information!
If you are serious about the MENA nuclear industry, sign up for more information on this report today to receive a complimentary copy of the Report Brochure, or for more information contact:
Nuclear Energy Insider
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7528