60% of Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities Already Taken - With 10 Months Still To Go!
Once again sponsorship opportunities and exhibition spots at the Nuclear Decommissioning & Used Fuel Summit are selling out quickly. With 10 months still to go until the 2017 meeting, over 60% of options have been sold or reserved - get in touch with us today with any enquiries before it’s too late!
Due to its high quality networking, attendee list and unrivalled platform for showcasing products and services, the Nuclear Decommissioning and Used Fuel Summit has become the ‘go-to’ meeting point for the industry’s most innovative and forward-thinking contractors.
Take a look at why Holtec International, US Ecology and NAC International are excited to sponsor the summit for the third year running:
"I love this conference, the organizers and venue have all been fabulous. I greatly enjoy the presentations and they certainly help provide me with the hot details of the industry"- Holtec International
"The Nuclear Energy Insider Decommissioning Summit is a very valuable industry resource for US Ecology. It is very well planned and executed by the Insider staff and offers a tremendous value in terms of access to the latest updates on nuclear decommissioning projects and industry trends. It has become a staple on our company's conference calendar"- US Ecology
"Excellent format and interaction... This enabled more engagement by the audience and sharing of ideas/best practices"- NAC International
Why Sponsor Or Exhibit at The Nuclear Decommissioning & Used Fuel Summit 2017?
- It’s the world’s largest meeting point dedicated exclusively to nuclear decommissioning and used fuel management: you can be confident that your products and services will be seen by the right audience
- We have a track record of bringing the industry’s biggest buyers to you: in 2016 over half of attendees were C-Level, VPs or Directors from utilities or major EPCs – giving your business the opportunity to put your products in front of people with real buying power
- We will help you meet the companies that will bring you business: if there are particular companies you’re looking to meet, we can facilitate introductions both before, during and after the conference
- It’s not a mass nuclear trade show: with only 25 booths on offer and limited sponsorship opportunities available, your organization’s message won’t get lost in the crowd – we keep things on a small scale to ensure you get valuable time with your target customers
- You have control over what’s in your sponsorship package: we don’t offer a ‘menu’ of sponsorship and exhibition options. Instead, our team will liaise directly with you to help you build the package that best suits your business needs