A world class venue in the heart of Charlotte
Nuclear Energy Insider is proud to host the 4th Annual Nuclear Decommissioning and Used Fuel Strategy Summit at the Ritz-Carlton once again in 2017. With superb facilities and world-class service, your stay at the Ritz-Carlton will be as memorable as the summit itself.
Ritz Carlton Charlotte
201 East Trade Street
Phone: (704) 547-2244
Fax: (704) 549-4179
Nuclear Energy Insider has secured a reduced rate bedroom block at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Rooms typically sell out up to four months before the conference takes place, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Nuclear Energy Insider does not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from Nuclear Energy insider.
Located in the heart of Uptown at College and Trade Streets, The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is a 146-room, 18-story environmentally-friendly boutique hotel, built and operated as the first LEED-designed hotel in Charlotte, NC. The LEED Gold-certified hotel features over 12,000 square feet of function space, a bi-level penthouse Spa & Wellness Center, Urban Sip wine and Scotch bar, Bar Cocoa dessert dining and retail experience, Cocoa Lab dessert cooking school, Peet’s Coffee and Tea, and a streetside BLT Steak restaurant.
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte Uptown hotel was designed to achieve LEED® Gold certification, distinguishing it as the first green hotel within the greater Charlotte area and the first within The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- 42” LCD flat-panel television in guestroom
- Flat-panel television built within bathroom mirror
- Electronic jack-pack for computer/phone recharging
- DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- BOSE Wave® music system offering music, advanced electronic/timing, docking station and sleep-sounds module
- Work desk with dual-line phone; pre-wired jackpack
- Electronic charging sanctuary
- Last-minute office supplies and access to Travel Lite, Desktop on Demand and Luggage-Less Travel frequent-traveler conveniences and amenities
- Illy espresso machine
- Coffee and tea-making center
- King or two queen beds
- 10’ ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- 400-thread count Frette linens
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling armoire with safe
- Dual vanities and separate tub and shower
- Upgraded bath essentials
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper
- Valet parking
- Bike Valet
- Electric vehicle charging station
- In-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- BLT Steak Restaurant
- The Lobby Lounge, drinks and dining
- Bar Cocoa dessert dining and retail
- Cocoa Lab cooking classes
- Multi-lingual staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24 hour concierge services
- Complimentary weekday morning transportation within the I-277 loop
- National Car Rental in hotel lobby. Open Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. - noon, closed Sunday (704) 971-1186
From Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Head east on Airport Loop/Josh Birmingham Parkway. Turn left at Old Down Road. Turn right at Little Rock Road. Turn right at US-29 (also called US-74 and Wilkinson Boulevard). Take exit 1E to merge onto South College Street. The hotel will be on the left at the corner of North College Street and East Trade Street.
From I-85 North
Take exit 38 for I-77 South. Take exit 10B to merge onto West Trade Street. The hotel will be on the left at the corner of North College Street and East Trade Street.
From I-85 South
Take exit 36 for State Highway 16. Take exit 4 for Graham Street and merge onto West 10th Street. Turn left at North Graham Street. Turn left at West Trade Street. The hotel will be on the left at the corner of North College Street and East Trade Street.
From I-77 North
Head south on I-77. Take exit 10B to merge onto West Trade Street. The hotel will be on the left at the corner of North College Street and East Trade Street.
From I-77 South
Head north on I-77. Take exit 10 for Trade Street. Turn right at West Trade Street. The hotel will be on the left at the corner of North College Street and East Trade Street.