*THE NUCLEAR LONG TERM OPERATIONS AND AGEING MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2013 IS NOW CLOSED. TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT INTO THE EXPERT INFORMATION SHARED AT THE CONFERENCE, YOU CAN ACCESS ALL THE PRESENTATION SLIDES AND AUDIO MATERIALS HERE*
Ensure safe long term operation and improved performance by executing definitive ageing management strategies
As the majority of European NPPs approach the end of their original design life and costs for new reactors rise dramatically, investment in the long term operation (LTO) of existing fleets is more essential than ever. With life after 40 costing over €30bn for the French fleet alone (WNA), it is critical to strengthen the European supply chain and share knowledge, best practice and innovation.
- Review lessons learnt from recent LTO and PLEX programmes to achieve a swift and cost efficient delivery on your projects
- Evaluate post-Fukushima costs for operators to understand how this has increased the size of the LTO market
- Discover the latest innovations in addressing physical ageing and obsolescence to improve plant performance and ensure operation past original design life
- Hear updates from a panel of key European regulatory bodies to understand their expectations for life after 40
- Profit from expert knowledge on I&C analogue to digital upgrades, fatigue analysis and concrete degradation, enabling you to construct a comprehensive ageing management programme
Review the detailed agenda, expert speaker line-up and exclusive opportunities available at the conference by downloading your brochure now.
Industry experts share their knowledge
See a breakdown of the utilities that will be represented at the conference:
|Utility||Number of reactors||Future/recent LTO projects||Confirmed attendance|
Take a look at our leading speaker line-up by clicking here.
The Nuclear Long Term Operations and Ageing Management Conference brings together the entire European nuclear community to discuss the most pressing topics in this field.
Key features for the conference include:
- Speakers from Energoatom to EDF – all the largest utilities in Eastern and Western Europe
- The opportunity to meet industry decision makers during dedicated networking sessions
- Exclusive updates on how the post Fukushima stress tests have increased LTO costs for operators
- A unique regulatory panel session. Speak to the people responsible for permitting the long term operation of NPPs
- Expert insight into the R&D programmes being undertaken by major utilities and vendors to guarantee LTO
- New utility approaches to O&M that ensure large-scale projects are delivered on time and cost
Exclusive sessions – interact with key figures from across the industry
'Ask the regulator' panel session: Understand regulatory expectations from across Europe to ensure your products and services conform to required standards. Ask the ASN (France), FANC (Belgium) and STUK (Finland) about Periodic Safety Reviews, lifetime management regulations, their opinions on NPP life after 40 and more...
R&D and LTO: Examine the R&D efforts into long term operation by EDF, Iberdrola, GDF Suez, CEZ, AREVA, Westinghouse and others through the NUGENIA association. What steps are these organisations taking to ensure the LTO of nuclear power plants? Why is research and development critical to acheiving LTO? Find out the answers during this exclusive session.
That's not all. Review the agenda here and discover the utility case studies, lessons learned, expert insight and more.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Are you aiming to raise awareness of your brand in the European nuclear LTO market? Do you have an innovative technology or service that will benefit the nuclear community? Would you like to be seen as an industry leader that is pro-active about connecting with its clients?
We can help you to achieve your goals by creating bespoke sponsorship or exhibition packages that reflect your needs and allow you to promote and enhance your brand through a high profile association with Nuclear Energy Insider.
Contact Maria now to discuss how we can increase your visibility to the European nuclear industry:
Business Development Manager
+44 (0) 207 375 7565
If you would like to discuss any other areas of the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
I look forward to meeting you in September.
Senior Industry Analyst
Nuclear Energy Insider
Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7512