Top Industry Leaders Confirmed to Speak Include:
Susan LandahlSVP Organizational Effectiveness & Integrated Performance Assessment
Brad AdamsVP Engineering
Kristiina SoderholmLead of Digitalization
Clinton Carter Director Advanced Monitoring & Diagnostic Services
Joe Donahue VP Engineering
Waco BankstonGeneral Manager Corporate Services
Marek Derewonko, Engineering Project Controls Manager
Janice HoerberIT Supervisor Development Operations
Sorin Marinescu Snr Manager Plant Reliability
Mona Badie CIO and Chief Digital Officer
Why attend the Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference 2017?
Hours of Cutting Edge
Exhibition Booths with Innovative Technologies
In 2016 over 200 senior IT and engineering executives from leading utilities, contractors, regulators and industry bodies gathered under one roof to share insight on to how to use the Digitalization of Nuclear Power Plants to optimize reliability, safety and economic performance. Returning for its 2nd Edition, the Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference is rapidly becoming the industry’s number one meeting point to address this critical industry topic.
- Transform business operations through a holistic digital strategy: Prepare for the new age of The Digital Plant and understand how digitalization is crucial in optimizing economic efficiency
- Break down IT and Engineering siloes: Drive cultural change throughout your business to ensure your workforce embraces the digital revolution and teams converge to adopt a holistic digital strategy
- The latest predictive maintenance and I&C upgrades: Discover how I&C upgrades are transforming production by making predictive maintenance, accurate forecasting and operational excellence a reality
- Evolvements in records and configuration management: Develop strategies to reduce labour costs through electronic work packages, remote monitoring and mobility working
- Reducing cyber security threats: Discover the objectives, requirements, model standards and regulatory expectations for transformation of cyber security in the nuclear sector
New and Exclusive for 2017
Expanding on last year’s sell-out program, the Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference has added a whole host of new and exclusive features for 2017. Designed to ensure you return to the office with new insights and contacts, the additions are all interactive and supported by the industry’s leading organizations.
- BRAND-NEW Cyber Security Strategy & Regulation Workshop: hear where best to place your ongoing cyber investment to mitigate risk and understand how regulations are evolving to meet new threats
- BRAND-NEW Interactive Roundtables sessions on driving cultural change within organizations to harness the digital revolution
- BRAND-NEW Executive Level Speakers including CIO’s & VPs from the utilities leading the way in the digital transformation including Exelon and Southern Nuclear
Just some of the leading companies to attend in 2016
Delegate Breakdown By Company Type
Delegate Breakdown By Job Title
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what 2016 attendees had to say:
“Nuclear Digitalization conference is a great way to learn about new technology to benefit your companies' role in developing tools to increase effectiveness in processes”- SCANA
“It opened my eyes to different ways to utilize technology and still maintain nuclear safety”- Dominion
“Nuclear Energy Insider continues to attract interesting speakers in progressive topics year after year. I find the subject matter and networking opportunities a very effective outlet for my time”- US Nuclear Infrastructure
“Great speakers, great topics, great conference”- Bechtel
Did you find the conference a valuable use of your time?
94% of 2016 attendees agreed that going to the conference was worth 2 days out of the office due to the high quality networking, exclusive industry updates and interactive sessions
Would you recommend this conference to colleagues and industry peers?
92% of attendees at the 2016 conference stated that they would recommend it to others – the highest endorsement we could ask for
Would you attend this conference in the future?
93% of those who were at the Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference 2016 plan to return in 2017 thanks to the unrivalled speaker line up, attendee list and knowledge sharing