Evaluate cost-reduction strategies to streamline your supply chain operations for the global marketplace
Expert speakers from the world's leading Nuclear Operators:
Each year brings us fresh challenges, and 2014 is no different. This year, the 5th Annual Nuclear Supply Chain Conference will address the challenges which are giving headaches to supply chain professionals around the world.
- Hear the cost-reduction strategies which are being adopted by leading utilities, both domestically and internationally
- Discover which oversight models are being used by Exelon, FirstEnergy, PSEG and Eskom to source, engage and qualify suppliers from newcomer nations
- Find out how you can improve efficiency through I&C digitalization upgrades and other modernization plans
- Discuss which approaches are being implemented to ensure that the safety-first and quality management principles of the nuclear industry are being maintained
Register now to interact on our online networking platform with all attendees, speaker and sponsors!
Register By 14th February 2014 and save $600
Excellent opportunity for nuclear supply chain members to share knowledge and learn from each other, all the speakers and presentations were of the highest quality
Chantal Hendricks, Capital Procurement Manager, Eskom
New features for 2014:
Returning for the fifth consecutive year, Nuclear Energy Insider’s 5th Annual Nuclear Supply Chain Conference will address the most pressing questions for 2014’s nuclear industry.
- Alternative business model case studies. Understand how Luminant, FirstEnergy, Exelon and PSEG are breaking the mold by employing alternative strategies including combined procurement models.
- A truly international forum. This year’s show will feature some of the most prominent international operators. Here you’ll benefit from best practise ideas from North America, Europe, Asia and Africa!
- Address the Counterfeit Component Challenge. With four dedicated sessions on the operators, vendors, government and legal perspective, all bases will be covered.
- Premium Online Networking Suite. To ensure you get the opportunity to meet your clients and potential customers, we have arranged an online networking services so you can arrange meetings weeks before the event takes
For more information on any of the topics being discussed, email Jamie Davies
Leading operators who have attended the Annual Nuclear Supply Chain Conference include...
Is there a gap in the US Nuclear Supply Chain?
Earlier this year Nuclear Energy Insider conducted a “Supply Chain Gap Analysis” with more than 250 industry experts worldwide.
When asked to identify three gaps currently, the results were fascinating:
- 75% highlighted the lack of developing talent
- 64% were concerned with the lack of NQA1 Qualified suppliers
- 60% pinpointed equipment availability
Gap in vendor base
Clearly the diminishing supplier base in the US is a major concern for operators.
An internationally diverse supply chain is evolving to support the nuclear plant construction and there is plenty of scope for competition. A large global market will boost investment, and a diverse range of stakeholders in the market will encourage innovation.
The 5th Annual Nuclear Supply Chain Conference will bring together the prominent leaders from the worldwide nuclear industry, to ensure that you can prepare for a stronger international focus, and develop relationships to nurture a global supply chain. To hear from international organisations such as Eskom, WNA and IAEA, register today to reserve your place at this truly international summit.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
With two full days of presentations and hours of dedicated networking time, you’ll need more than one person on-site to take full advantage of the opportunities the 5th Annual Nuclear Supply Chain Conference has to offer.
Build industry relationships with leading nuclear associations, utilities and contractors. Join a host of leading industry companies and take advantage of our group booking discounts which are a highly sought after and popular option at the conference.
Contact Jamie Davies on +44(0)207 422 4345 or email@example.com for more details
The conference enabled us to gain a better understanding and appreciation of taking a long term view of the nuclear supply chain
Macit Cobanoglu, VP Nuclear, AECON
Nuclear Energy Insider
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
+44 (0)207 422 4345