Ensure Success in a Rapidly Changing SMR Market
By getting beyond the science, and into the heart of the critical licensing, financing and economics debate surrounding SMR technology, the 5th Annual Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 (April 14-15, Charlotte NC) looks to shake up the nuclear industry!
The keys to unlocking success in these exclusive new sessions:
- Intimate Co-Generation Breakout Sessions - Engage with our key experts from the US, UK and Europe within unprecedented roundtable sessions that will allow you to unlock new opportunities for SMRs in Integrated Co-Generation and Hybrid Energy deployments
- Exclusive IMSR Workshop hosted by Terrestrial Energy - Get to grips with the latest developments in the Gen IV Reactor arena, and understand the real economics behind on of the SMR industry's most exciting developments
- Clarity over the International Markets for SMRs - Understand the motivations and expectations of international investors by examining real energy demand projections for 'developed' vs. 'emerging' nuclear markets
Just some of those confirmed over the past week!
So who will you meet?
The 5th Annual Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 is drawing a more diverse audience than ever before. With 4 years of success and our most ambitious program to date arriving in just a few weeks, here is a snapshot of who you can expect to do business with this April.
The leading names already confirmed to participate this April...
Why the Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 will be pivotal to reaching your business development goals…
Building on the impressive success of four previous Small Modular Reactor conferences, Nuclear Energy Insider is excited to announce the return of the thought leading SMR discussion with the Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015.
After researching the global SMR and Advanced Reactor community with 60+ key executives and stakeholders the message was clear – you wanted:
- An agenda that promotes direct discussion of the key challenges in SMRs that are beyond the technology
- A close analysis of potential markets and alternative industrial applications for SMRs in cogeneration, manufacturing and process heat
- Clear promotion of ‘cathedral style’ thinking that looks at the road blocks to SMR commercialization and intelligently assesses the critical next steps
Who we spoke to:
Great gathering of nuclear experts looking for the future of nuclearMilko Kovachev, Vice President, Rosatom Overseas
Check out why these names are already confirmed to attend…
Take a look at the full program here
Group discounts now available
With representatives from the across the nuclear industry already confirmed to attend, including other utilities and government bodies, this is the premier event of 2015 to help you understand the inherent risks and also the limitless possibilities with SMRs.
Over 300 senior executives from across the global nuclear industry will be in attendance. For that very reason, we are pleased to announce that group discounts are available. You can bring your team and make the most of the networking, learning and exhibition area.
To find out more simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuclear Energy Insider
+44 (0) 20 7375 7565
US Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7565
International - +44 (0) 20 7375 7565