Evolve your SMR strategy: Secure your license, fund your project and source your supply chain to begin construction
Leading names already confirmed include:
Chief, Advanced Reactor Program
VP Nuclear Development
Nuclear Development Manager
Director, Small Modular Reactor Project Office
Returning for its fourth year, the Small Modular Reactor Conference is back in its new location of Charlotte. Hinging off the success of 2013's event, bringing together over 400 of the industry's leading names, 2014's meeting promises to be the only place where you can do real business, establish your SMR supply chain and cement your name in nuclears' most important innovation in decades.
- Get the latest on SMR technology and site licensing from the NRC to guarantee your projects are moving in line with new regulatory developments
- Understand the financing options for SMRs - turnkey, BOO, government funding - to ensure you are aware of all the available opportunities for commercial SMR deployment
- Build a robust SMR supply chain in advance of licensing to avoid costly delays once deployment has begun
- Understand the current status of the international SMR industry to take away lessons learned from the most advanced SMR programs
The nuclear renaissance returns! Meet the most forward looking utilities, government bodies, technology providers, EPCs and suppliers in the heart of the nuclear industry. Develop your approach to small modular reactors and ensure you have the key answers in this new era of Post-DOE funding.
Over 300 people attended in 2013, including the likes of:
Download your brochure right now by clicking here, you will find the most comprehensive agenda over two days, plus our rostra of senior level speakers and additional features designed to give you maximum value
Plus we've added a host of new and exclusive features for 2014 that you won't find anywhere else:
- Premium Online Networking Suite- To ensure you get the opportunity to meet your clients and potential customers, we have arranged an online networking service so you can arrange meetings weeks before the event takes place
- Advanced Reactor Workshop- Gain insight into the latest developments in advanced reactor technology to discover the trends that will shape the future of the nuclear industry
- Exclusive Rates for Leading Utilities- to ensure we have every interested party in attendance, we are offering out 20 half price passes for the biggest utilities to ensure you make the most of the industry meeting
- Invite Only Supplier Meeting- Ensure you have a supply chain sourced and ready to go for SMR deployment, meet the suppliers that will enable you to complete your potential SMR project on time and on budget
Put that alongside our knockout speakers for 2014 and it is clear this is the pivotal meeting of 2014, but don't just take our word for it:
A must-do conference for those interested in learning about this very promising technology
Duane Olcsvary, Director of Supply Chain, TVA
Timely and relevant information with great speakers
Mark Peres, Executive Project Director, FluorCheck out all the fantastic names that attended last year right here
That's not all... It's time to get the international opinion!
Following a special Nuclear Energy Insider report, it became apparent that the leading names in the SMR industry wanted to hear more from the international community:
Do you anticipate that you will drive more revenue from the US or non-US SMR market?
SMR vendors: 71% anticipate more revenue from non-U.S. market
For that very reason we have added a special panel focusing on the international opportunities that the SMR presents, giving you the ability to hear from those across the globe that believe SMRs are the future of nuclear.
Group discounts now available
With representatives from the across the nuclear industry already confirmed to attend, including other utilities and government bodies, this is the premier event of 2014 to help you understand the inherent risks and also the limitless possibilities with SMRs.
Over 400 senior executives from across the global nuclear industry will be in attendance. For that very reason, we are pleased to announce that group discounts are available. You can bring your team and make the most of the networking, learning and exhibition area.
To find out more simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Industry Analyst
Nuclear Energy Insider
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7375 7512
US Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7512