THE SMR US SUMMIT WILL RETURN IN APRIL 2016, IN THE MEAN TIME CHECK OUT THE EUROPEAN SMR SUMMIT AT
The 5th Annual Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 is now over! But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can access...
Ensure Success in a Rapidly Developing SMR Market!
The 5th Annual Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 (April 14-15, Charlotte NC) will provide you and 200+ others with the chance to evaluate real solutions to the industry's most pressing economic and regulatory challenges.
Just some of the key topics you will attend
- Get the latest on public and private funding initiatives with the US Department of Energy, Fitch Ratings, Aberdeen Asset Mnagement and more
- Analyse energy demand projections for both nuclear and process heat markets in the company of NGNP Alliance, Terrestrial Energy, PSEG, Fortum and Indiana Michigan Power
- Understand opportunities for international regulatory collaboration with the WNA, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission and IAEA
- Ensure a robust approach to supply chain localization alongside EPRI, Oak Ridge National Lab, INL, MIssouri S&T and the SmrREC
Will you, like these companies, seize a chance to carve your stake in the market?
A snapshot of those you will meet in 10+ hours of exclusive networking
At the world’s largest SMR dedicated meeting we will critically examine the central regulatory and economic stumbling blocks to SMR deployment and plot the nuclear industry’s critical next steps towards the first reactor roll-out.
These industry leaders have already booked their places – I hope to meet you in Charlotte too!
Why the Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015 will be pivotal to reaching your business development goals…
Building on the impressive success of four previous Small Modular Reactor conferences, Nuclear Energy Insider is excited to announce the return of the thought leading SMR discussion with the Small Modular Reactor Summit 2015.
After researching the global SMR and Advanced Reactor community with 60+ key executives and stakeholders the message was clear – you wanted:
- An agenda that promotes direct discussion of the key challenges in SMRs that are beyond the technology
- A close analysis of potential markets and alternative industrial applications for SMRs in cogeneration, manufacturing and process heat
- Clear promotion of ‘cathedral style’ thinking that looks at the road blocks to SMR commercialization and intelligently assesses the critical next steps
Who we spoke to:
Great gathering of nuclear experts looking for the future of nuclearMilko Kovachev, Vice President, Rosatom Overseas
Check out why these names are already confirmed to attend…
Take a look at the full program here
Group discounts now available
With representatives from the across the nuclear industry already confirmed to attend, including other utilities and government bodies, this is the premier event of 2015 to help you understand the inherent risks and also the limitless possibilities with SMRs.
Over 300 senior executives from across the global nuclear industry will be in attendance. For that very reason, we are pleased to announce that group discounts are available. You can bring your team and make the most of the networking, learning and exhibition area.
To find out more simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuclear Energy Insider
+44 (0) 20 7375 7565
US Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 + Ext: 7565
International - +44 (0) 20 7375 7565