**Please note the 2013 conference is now closed. To get all the presentations and audio material from the conference, please take a look here. To pre-order next year's brochure, you can register your interest here**
Develop an integrated approach to large scale D&D programs by implementing proven strategies, new technologies and international expertise
The US' leading D&D meeting is back for the third year running, with more industry critical lessons from leading experts than ever before.
- Hear the latest updates on major government and commercial D&D programs to take away best practice that can be applied to present and future decommissioning strategies
- Understand the procurement initiatives being implemented on D&D projects across the globe to ensure quality and safety is instilled in your supply chain
- Obtain business critical insight into DOE funding and commercial decommissioning financing to assess where future investment will be made
- Assess the progress of international decommissioning projects to learn from the success and experience gained outside the US
- Discover the ground-breaking technologies dramatically altering the face of decommissioning by cutting costs and delays
Delegates already confirmed to attend include
New features and highlights for 2013
Nuclear industry trends panel session
Get the latest on what the future holds for the nuclear industry in the US and around the globe. Hear about the increasingly important role that D&D is going to play in the nuclear mix and understand what effect this will have on the industry.
More international case studies
Learn about the decommissioning efforts taking place across the world, including updates from EDF in France and progress being made at Fukushima. Find out what’s in store for Magnox and AWE in the UK in 2014 and beyond.
Insight into commercial reactor decommissioning
2013 has seen a number of NPPs come offline and the trend is predicted to continue. Develop your knowledge of commercial reactor decommissioning through industry forecasts, updates on projects already underway and future plans from the NPP owners
2013 has been a turbulent year for the US nuclear industry and recent analysis predicts that this trend is set to continue. With low natural gas prices and tightening fiscal policy, it is more than likely that the industry will see more plant closures in 2014. At the other end of the D&D spectrum, DOE environmental management is once again managing complex clean-up missions on an increasingly austere budget. Take a look at some of the key facts and figures for the D&D industry below.
|Commercial reactor decommissioning updates
||Department of Energy clean-up breakdown
Once again the Nuclear D&D Supply Chain Conference will be addressing the major challenges highlighted above and more, to ensure that the D&D of all nuclear facilities in the region is executed safely in a cost efficient manner. Take a look at the agenda to get insight into the major topics and case studies that will be discussed at the conference.
5 key reasons to attend the Nuclear D&D Supply Chain Conference
- Meet 150+ of the US D&D industry’s leading experts over 2 days to ensure you’re networking with all the major buyers, contractors and leading experts
- Hear from all the major buyers from key DOE sites, utilities and international D&D project owners
- Understand the latest regulations from the NRC and DOE to ensure that all projects, products and services are compliant with the latest requirements
- Benefit from expert knowledge on technical developments and innovation from the industry’s leading experts to ensure programs are delivered on time and on budget
- Make full use of the interactive sessions to make sure you get answers to all your D&D related challenges
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Are you aiming to raise awareness of your brand in the US D&D market? Do you have an innovative technology or service that will benefit the nuclear community? Would you like to be seen as an industry leader that is pro-active about connecting with its clients?
We can help you to achieve your goals by creating bespoke sponsorship or exhibition packages that reflect your needs and allow you to promote and enhance your brand through a high profile association with Nuclear Energy Insider.
Contact Ieuan now to discuss how we can increase your visibility to the US D&D nuclear industry:
Business Development Manager
+44 (0)207 422 4304
If you have any conference related queries, I would be happy to answer them.
Senior Industry Analyst
Nuclear Energy Insider
+44 (0)20 7375 7512